Summer Italian Lessons
Summer Is coming?... Learn Italian at Nonna's ready for your holidays!
Nonna’s wants to help you learn Italian in our fun and friendly environment, with our expert tutor Tina! Whether you want to learn for travel, fun or for business.
Our Italian classes are 1 hour per week, they're sociable and fun! Make new friends and learn practical, real life Italian that you can start using straight away. It's also great fun if you're looking for something interesting to do with your friends or partner.
Beginners Italian Courses:
- Weekly class - commencing 7-8pm Monday 22nd May 2023.
- Weekly classes - commencing 8-9pm Monday 22nd May 2023.
Classes start with an initial 10 weeks course, then continue in 10 week blocks.
Adults: £10.00 per session so £100.00 in total for the 10 weeks.
This course is for you if you are a complete beginner and have no or very little knowledge of Italian.
What will you learn?
- Speak Italian confidently and comfortably in everyday situations
- Understand what’s being said back to you.
- Go from complete beginner to building your own sentences.
- Build a solid base vocabulary of words and phrases you can use immediately
- Understand and use Italian grammar with ease
- Understand the structure of the Italian language
- Give your opinions in Italian
- Give descriptions of things in Italian
- Greet the locals when you are in Italy
- Order food and drinks in Italian
Terms & Conditions apply - Located at the bottom of our website. Please read before committing to an event.